Copart is looking for a Business Process Development (Product Support) Specialist for our Copart offices located in Dallas, TX. This position will be reporting to the BPD Product Manager and will be responsible for user acceptance testing (UAT) for new enterprise system releases, evaluating system releases for process flow and usability, representing the business in meetings with the IT department, tracking the creation, evaluation, resolution, and re-testing of bugs and issues in the enterprise system, and providing feedback and reporting to the Senior Director of Business Process Development regarding the enterprise system.
Individuals in the role will provide support to internal customers regarding new system rollouts, pilots, best practices, routine inquiries, and process improvement. Individuals must become Subject Matter Experts in the Copart operational process.
This position will assist in duties including, but not limited to, the following:
- Review system process flow to analyze root causes of bottlenecks, and other barriers to effectiveness and efficiency
- Perform UAT testing for the enterprise system
- Work closely with IT to ensure any new process or technical change is tested and articulated to the field. Will work to create any applicable training materials as well
- Represent the business in meetings with various departments, particularly the IT department
- Track bugs and issues using qTest or similar software
- Cross-train with the BPD Compliance specialists to become a Subject Matter Expert in Copart Operational procedure
- Leverage operational expertise to evaluate system changes and improvements
- Will work on multiple projects as assigned by VP of Corporate Operations and the COO
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have 1+ year experience in a related role
- Ability to work effectively with multiple lines of business and technical teams
- The individual must be comfortable adapting to change.
- Flexibility regarding changes in project requirements and shifting priorities
- Work independently with minimal guidance & supervision.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows Outlook and Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel up to 10% per year
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong multitasking and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- College education preferred
- Previous Team Leadership a plus