The role will be responsible for the following:
- Performing physical installation of product (new and warranty work)
- Providing product technical support for field installations
- Providing technical review of product issues in the field
- Submitting proper paperwork for installations
- Working with and training vendors in the field
- Conducting installation meetings
- Providing customer service/support in the field, including conduct pre- and post- installation walk-throughs and meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to understand and interpret floor plans and blueprints as well as strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong administrative, organizational and technical skills including Word and Excel
- Comprehension of installation process from start to finish (preferred)
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
A resume must be attached to your application in order to be considered. Candidates must be able to pass an intense federal government background investigation to obtain and hold a Federal Government Security Clearance. Additionally, candidates must hold and maintain a valid drivers’ license.
KI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.