Qualfon is now hiring Licensed Health Insurance Agents for Seasonal Work starting at $16.50 an hour with bonus potential. Our Licensed Health Insurance Agents work with our nation's top healthcare providers, assisting their customers with enrollment, pre-enrollment inquires, and assisting providers with requested information. We emphasize relationship development throughout our organization and pride ourselves on the positive relationships we foster with each other, our clients, and their customers.
When you join Qualfon, you'll find numerous opportunities to stretch your talents, strive for new ideas, and succeed professionally. Not only will you be working with an established leader in the industry, you'll also work in a dynamic, team environment alongside other energized, talented individuals who inspire their teammates to push the envelope. Plus, you'll have all the resources and training to reach your highest career goals.
Retention & Referral bonuses of up to $500!
- Market plans in the states from which consumers are calling and in which the agent is licensed and appointed
- Qualify for meetings and appointments
- Provide objective information pertaining to coverage, annual notice of chance, pharmacy/network coverage, and drug formularies
- Secure compliant enrollment into appropriate plan
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Texas Health Insurance License
- High school diploma or GED required
- Typing speed of 25 WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Minimum one year previous customer service/sale experience required and/or 2 years call center experience required
- Previous work experience with Windows Web-based applications required
- Prior experience in the health care/insurance industry and/or with prescription drug plans, Medicare or medical terminology preferred
- 6 months to 2 years prior experience
- Professional appearance, dependability and flexibility required
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, listening and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to speak and write the English language clearly and audibly using correct grammar required.
- Action-oriented, ability to implement defined objectives and act independently required.
- Self-motivated, able to work with limited supervision, takes ownership of every situation, and follows through to full resolution