The Administrative Assistant is a vital member of the Detox and Emergency Care component of the System of Care. The Administrative Assistant is under the supervision on the Facility Executive Director and/or the Administrator on duty. He/she is responsible for following their assigned daily routines and directives to maintain organizational goals and compliance.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for daily communication with staff, corporate executives and patients.
• Collecting payments from patients.
• Completing and audit all medical records for each patient upon discharge.
• Assisting all departments in obtaining any information needed.
• Multiple line phones and general office duties.
• Candidate must be very organized
• High School Diploma or GED
• Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and is a very detail oriented individual.
• High level of computer skills is a necessity; including Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of medical records and HIPPA is a plus.
* Full Time Monday – Friday
* Full Time Friday - Monday
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• STD/LTD, $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan