The Rental Sales Agent is responsible for optimizing the rental experience by selling extras based on the customer's needs, drafting rental agreements, and providing exceptional customer service. As a Rental Sales Agent you are entrusted with educating our customers on their buying options and serving them with the highest level of respect, professionalism and friendliness. You will be expected to become the expert on our fleet and ancillary products and enhance the customers' experience by providing expert recommendations. Rental Sales Agents will be incentivized and evaluated on predetermined service and sales goals and standards. We strive to meet our customers' needs and exceed their expectations on every opportunity.
- Create the optimal rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer
- Greet customers professionally and prepare the rental agreement
- Advise on and sell optional extras to the customer according to his/her needs
- Advise as an expert on all vehicles in the Sixt fleet, all protection items, and all extras
- Make expert recommendations and present every product to every customer every time
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
- Meet all sales and service standards
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the office area
- Handle customer complaints with professionalism and confidence
- Complete daily lists and report to the Supervisor and Manager
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs
- Handle all telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year customer service or sales experience
- Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills required
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
- Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese, Hebrew, German, etc.) is a plus.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
- Base plus Commission
- Domestic and International professional growth opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team! Apply now.