- Develop, manage, update and monitor projects. This includes understanding contracts, change orders, insurance, safety programs, budgeting, and general scheduling of project goals.
- Direct support to Project Managers and field personnel in regards to project requirements, project setup, weekly project progress meeting with owners or stakeholders and project completion related tasks.
- Involved in weekly job progress, including field work, such as photos, videos and collections of weekly paperwork.
- Date entry of field production, change order, budget adjustments and pay applications to owners.
- Review and process invoices against the project for accuracy.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to those listed above.
- Safe driving record required.
- Great organizational skills.
- Basic math and grammar skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team based environment.
- Demonstrated skills in identifying, analyzing and problem solving.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of Subcontracts and Change Orders.
Preferred Job Experience:
- General knowledge of State, County and City permitting requirements.
- Viewpoint / Vista software.
- Underground utility infrastructure.
- Public Notary.
- Comfortability to be on an active construction site with heavy equipment. (Safety training is provided.)