This position under the direction of the General Superintendent help coordinates all site activities and successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget. Position requires extensive experience in civil construction trenchless pipe installation operations.
- Responsible for overall operations at the job site including meeting schedules and budgets
- Partners with the Project Manager regarding labor, equipment, subcontractors, material suppliers, and schedules to achieve safety, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Works with the Supervisors to ensure that the crew is working safely and efficiently and assists with the day to day activities associated with the bore
- Ensures that the proper equipment is sent to the job site and call in locates
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees
- Works with inspectors on the standard requirements of the site in terms of licenses and safety
- Ability to supervise; schedule and multitask multiple jobs at a time; strong organization skills
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months
- Paid holidays, PTO
- 401K –After 1 year of Service – company currently matches
- Life and AD&D Insurance