- Practice workplace safety
- Perform general labor duties to include but not limited to lifting, using pry bars, hand tools, shoveling, sweeping and assembly of bore pits/slide rails
- Dig ditches or trenches
- Keep job site cleaned up
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work in a safe and responsible manner
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Ability to install sewer, water and storm drain pipes
- Must be honest, trustworthy and demonstrate sound work ethics
- Must have physical strength, hand-eye coordination and endurance
- Must have transportation, be punctual and dependable
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and process manuals.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to working conditions that include working near loud, large heavy equipment and near moving mechanical parts and working outdoors in inclement weather conditions.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position. Employment is contingent on e-verification, pre-employment drug screening and reference check. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.