HomeTeam Pest Defense is expanding and seeking highly professional termite technicians.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day operation of a termite control route.
- Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each of your customer’s home.
- Diagnose and discuss the scope of pest control service with customers.
- Be responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel.
- Be responsible for maintaining a clean truck, equipment and uniform.
- Provide marketing materials to customers.
- Company vehicle
- Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted services for employees
- Paid vacations and holidays
- An exceptional training program
- The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
We are seeking individuals who:
- Are highly motivated
- Have strong communication skills
- Work well independently
- Are able to interact with customers and employees in a professional manner.
- Maintain licenses and attends required pest control/install/termite pre-treat seminars and training.
- Have the ability to work Saturday
- Are capable of lifting 50lbs
- Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); college degree preferred.
- Qualified candidates must also have a good driving record and successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
- Previous experience in termite/pest control is a plus.
HomeTeam is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.