FIELD PACKAGE SALES AGENT
Under supervision, the Field Package Sales Agent will travel to various events, set-up/break down booths, and display equipment while obtaining lead generation and bounce back package sales.
- Responsible for the set up and breakdown of all booth equipment.
- Maintains a working knowledge of company programs, systems, services and resorts.
- Develops, implements, and rotates promotional concepts to meet/exceed production goals.
- Adheres to company approved script.
- Fully comprehensive on obtaining lead generations.
- Meets and exceeds production standards for lead generations and sales goals.
- Targets demographic locations and events that result in lead and bounce back sales.
- Uses innovative and proper techniques/protocol in brand design.
- Responsible to maintain compliance of all time keeping and payroll records and policies.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the sales and marketing field required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, 10-key).
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer