Niki’s Int’l Ltd.
Charlotte, NC, USA
The Scheduling Specialist at Niki’s Int’l Ltd. is responsible for:
Supports the scheduling department by managing customer service tasks for scheduling coordinators, clients and vendors. Maintains the high standard of customer service with clients, vendors and co-workers, meeting the mission and vision of Niki’s Int’l Ltd. Self-driven, dedicated, analytical, with a positive outlook and clear focus on teamwork and customer service. Possesses excellent communication skills, pays attention to detail and comfortable working in a heavy teamwork environment; reports to Scheduling Coordinator II or Scheduling Manager in lieu.
PLANNING AND REPORTING ● Executes the company’s mission and vision with each potential client.
● Collaborates with other Niki’s Int’l Ltd. employees to maximize productivity and business opportunities for the company.
● Plans work day to meet all daily requirements as well as interact with clients, vendors and potential clients as needed.
● Reports metrics daily:
● - Completed Conference Calls
● - New Client Calls
● - New Service Requests
● - Completed Facility Confirmations
● - Completed IW Confirmations
● - Completed Vendor Confirmations
● - Completed Follow-Ups (As Needed)
ACTIVITIES AND MANAGEMENT
● Answers all inbound telephone calls for the scheduling department.
● Assists customer service department in answering general office inbound calls as
● Takes new inbound telephonic requests, information and inquiries for the scheduling
department and passes along accurate messages/information to the appropriate
● Accurately documents the SARA database with each call, e-mail, and any information
related to clients, end users and assignments.
● Provides accurate price quotes to clients for services.
● Conducts telephonic interpretation via conference calls and/or recorded statements
with clients as needed.
● Regularly reviews inbound scheduling department e-mails to ensure that all requests
have been handled by scheduling coordinators, and to inquire if any assistance is
● Assists scheduling coordinators with facility, end user, and vendor confirmations as
well as follow-ups, upon request.
● Maintains constant communication with clients and teamwork with co-workers to meet
● Ensures that all inbound communications receive a response within an hour.
● Manages prospective client expectations on projects that may involve Niki’s Int’l Ltd. employees and 1099 interpreters.
● Communicates with prospective clients through phone, internet, fax, emails, or other means.
● Is a good steward of Niki’s Int’l Ltd. financial resources.
● Provides accurate quotes for services to clients.MARKETING
● Promotes the organization to regional, national, and international, prospective clients.
● Builds a business network using personal contacts, email, direct mail, and social
● Attends company functions, meetings, and conferences as required.
● Other duties as required to facilitate a team environment within the organization.
● Contributes to a positive company culture by adhering to the corporate values in
every interaction, every time: integrity, transparency, efficiency, accuracy, teamwork
and quality.*KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS*
● Highest ethics and integrity when representing Niki’s Int’l Ltd. required.
● Minimum 2 years of customer service experience required.
● Native level fluency in both Spanish & English required.
● Bachelor’s degree in logistics, communication, business, or international business or
related field preferred. Minimum Associate’s Degree in one of these fields is required.
● Skilled in creating and fostering excellent client relationships.
● Ability to work in a fast paced, guaranteed customer service environment.
● Professionalism, patience, and the ability to multi-task.
● Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
● Self-motivated and has the ability to work under minimal supervision.
● Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
● Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Google applications required.
● Ability to communicate and work with clients, vendors, and end users.
● Knowledge of language, translation, and interpretation offerings from various
Niki's Int'l Ltd. believes that people are our most valuable asset, and offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, paid maternity & paternity leave, 24/7 gym access, fitness courses, telecommuting opportunities, retirement package, supplemental benefits (life insurance & short term disability), and continuing education reimbursement.
For more information about Niki's Int'l Ltd. please visit www.nilservices.com Job Type: Full-time