The Miami Dolphins Foundation are seeking skilled, motivated and reliable individuals to fill the part time position of Miami Dolphins Foundation Fundraising Staff. Under the direct supervision of the Miami Dolphins Foundation the Fundraising Staff position will assist in the overall fundraising during the Miami Dolphins season at Hard Rock Stadium, as well as other Miami Dolphins events throughout the year.
- Work ALL Miami Dolphins home games for the 2017 season.
- Assist with all in-game activities as it relates to fundraising for the Miami Dolphins Foundation.
- Provide a high quality customer service interaction with all Guests to enhance the entertainment experience.
- Assist with set up and break down of Prize Wheels, Silent Auction, 50/50 Raffles and other fundraising activities.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Educate fans about the Miami Dolphins Foundation’s mission and core programs.
- Must commit to ENTIRE Miami Dolphins home schedule and potential home playoff games.
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 raffle program and sell raffle tickets.
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements.
- Answer questions fans might have about the program.
- Turn in all cash to Coordinator by end of the 3rd quarter.
- Must be comfortable to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- A professional demeanor with the ability to interact with our fans & front office staff and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Strong sales skills a plus
Hourly Wage: $8.10 per hour