As a Banquet Server, you will be responsible for the setup, service, and tear down of meetings and events hosted for our members and clients in accordance to our outstanding service criteria. Previous serving experience and open availability is preferred. Compensation is provided based on experience.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing all, but not limited to, the following tasks to the highest of standards:
What you'll do for us:
- Participate in room set up and tear down in accordance with event standards and needs
- Provide menu, plated, butler, and buffet style service according to event needs
- Maintain tables by clearing plates, replenishing drinks, and ensuring guest satisfaction
- Replenish buffets, food & beverage stations, and snack breaks in a timely manner.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of event rooms, bus stations, side stations, and kitchen
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with Federal, State, Local and Club regulations
- Communicate with management, team members, and kitchen staff to ensure prompt and efficient service
- Stock glasses, silverware, and related supplies, and complete other duties as assigned
Who we want:
- You are friendly and personable
- You have a willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- You conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- You have a passion for performing your duties to the best of your abilities, and you're able to adapt and improve where necessary
- You have a passion for food and/or beverage and serving others, and are willing to expand your horizons and take on new challenges within the industry
- You have the ability to think on your feet and make quick decisions when needed
- You have the ability to work on your feet for at least 8 hours
- You have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly during a shift.
***Interested candidates must have a valid Food Handler Certification and a Basset/Tips certification