GENERAL DUTIES AND PROFICIENCIES:
- Make Customers, Vendors and Staff Happy.
Brand Ambassador – 10%
- Strategize and plan with new locations to visit business to business.
- Research new promotional marketing materials to hand out when going business to business.
- Meet with 3 new location managers each week.
- Gather all leads from current ambassador stores on a rotating monthly basis.
- Complete a weekly report with all Brand Ambassador duties performed.
Administrative – 5%
- Assist research and book show and events with the Marketing Manager and Team Leader
- Compile data for reports and payroll assistance with the Marketing Manager, if needed
- Research and obtain potential retail and show/event partners for the Marketing Department
- Ensure that marketing collateral and displays are maintained to standard in all locations; report any service issues on field displays for maintenance
Promoting – 85%
- Memorize all scripts and pitches that are used in retail locations, shows, and events
- Maintain promoter standards of 1 appointment per hour and 3 demos per 10 hours of work during productive hours
- Promote product and set appointments while working in the field
- Be a reliable team member while maintaining attendance standards as an example to other promoters
- Setting the pace for the team’s efforts and the example for their decorum.
- Problem solving
- Communicate problems or trends proactively with management
The Promoting Brand Ambassador will work in the field 85% of the time and 15% in the office for meetings or marketing assistance. The Promoting Brand Ambassador will have a busy work environment. This professional can expect to sit or stand for long periods of time and work a flexible schedule, which may include nights, weekends and holidays.