Salary: Up To $78,500
- Are you looking for more latitude in your Career path?
- Do you have a strong business acumen and technical accounting/ finance skills?
- Do you have well-rounded accounting skills and the desire to partner with Operations to standardize processes and manage P&L analysis?
Step into a highly visible role with a Saint Paul company where you can not only make an impact, but also elevate your own professional growth! Senior Accountant with collaborate with the CFO, Controller and VP of Finance to manage daily operations and technical accounting functions/ issues. Senior Accountant role will encompass month-end close, reconciliations, variance analysis, compliance reporting, ad hoc reporting and P&L.
Senior Accountant requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance is required; CPA is strongly preferred
- minimum of 3 years of Accounting experience in a high volume business environment
- advanced Excel skills to include work with Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, data filtering/ sorting and analysis tools
- background with high transactions from staffing, janitorial, security or retail industries preferred
- strong organizational and time management skills; approach tasks with a sense of urgency
- outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- excellent problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- familiarity with Great Plains accounting software is preferred
- highly detail oriented and accurate in work
- strong systems aptitude
Company Description Our Financial Recruiting Expertise
Fellows Financial is an accounting and finance recruiting firm with extensive experience in locating the top talent in key functional areas. We carefully match our client's needs and corporate culture, using a combination of experience, expertise and resources.
A history of success
We are at the forefront of staffing services for financial and accounting professionals in the Chicagoland Illinois and Minneapolis / Twin Cities / St. Paul Minnesota area. We have weathered the ups and downs of the market and have stayed current with the changing landscape of the employment business. Although we are proud to have withstood the test of time, we look forward to the next position we fill and the next job candidate we represent.
A reputation for quality
Our reputation as a valued provider of talent has established us as a leader in an industry that's known for exacting standards. Most of our business is referral-based, comprised of either companies looking to us to find talent for them or candidates referring their colleagues to us.
We know the challenges you face in locating, hiring and staffing your organization with exceptionally well-qualified financial executives. Whether you're searching for your next CFO, Controller, Staff Accountant or Financial Analyst, Fellows Financial can assist you in meeting the staffing needs within your organization. Contact one of our seasoned business development specialists today.